The diplomats improved their knowledge of the following topics:
- Priorities and tasks of Ukraine’s foreign policy in times of war.
- European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
- Preparation and conclusion of international agreements.
- Characteristics of cooperation in international organisations.
- Bringing the aggressor to justice: the status of Ukrainian lawsuits against Russia.
- Trends of modern world politics.
- Analytical work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Military and technical cooperation, etc.
The training concluded with a lecture by Dmytro Zolotukhin, Director of the Institute of the Post-Information Society, who presented practical examples of the use of open-source intelligence methods in the daily work of a diplomat.