On 22 March, a two-day online course for civil servants entitled “The Concept of E-Governance” was completed at DAU.
The speaker Kätlin Kattai, MSC, Business Development Director of Digital Nation, shared the experience of e-government in Estonia and discussed with the participants the following topics:
- Challenges of digital transformation.
- Effective practices and benefits of digital services.
- Principles and infrastructure of digital government in Estonia.
- Optimisation of working procedures and supporting legal framework.
- Operation of the general e-government back office.
- Public and private e-services of the country.
The event was held within the framework of #TrilateralDiplomaticInitiative, an international trilateral initiative of Svenska institutet, Eesti Diplomaatide Kool/and Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine, which aims to improve the skills of civil servants, Ukrainian and foreign diplomats in the field of European and Euro-Atlantic integration.