The two-day training “Effective Communication” has been completed at the DAU. During two days, November 9-10, diplomatic officials reviewed and consolidated theoretical knowledge in practice on the following topics:
- Structure of different types of speeches,
- The concept of the target audience,
- Traps of effective communication,
- Managing emotions during speeches, negotiations, presentations, etc.
- Argumentation and counter argumentation
The trainer and author of the course was the director of the MBA program of MIM Business School Alexander Sudarkin. A few theses from our guest speaker:
“Effective negotiations are when the result is such that the fulfillment of obligations under the agreement is more profitable than violation”.
“A person cannot do anything, not in his favor”.
“Any communication is manipulative in its essence”.