The Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine has completed a specialised training course for diplomats on rotation to economic positions in the Foreign Service of Ukraine. The course was conducted in a mixed format.
During the three weeks of training, the Ukrainian diplomats improved their knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Practical work in the Economic Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Preventing corruption in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ensuring the sustainability of the country’s economy in times of war, the state and prospects of reconstruction of Ukraine’s infrastructure
- Peculiarities of export of Ukrainian products in modern realities, the agricultural potential of Ukraine and the “Grain from Ukraine” initiative
- Energy geopolitics and the state of Ukraine’s energy infrastructure
- The role of clusters in the Ukrainian economy, etc.
- Algorithms of work with the international platform “NAZOVNI”
- Economic diplomacy In wartime
A separate element of the training was the coordination of efforts with various institutions that act in the interests of Ukrainian exports, including the state enterprise “Bureau of Entrepreneurship and Export Development”, the government agency for attracting and supporting investment “UkraineInvest”, the Export Credit Agency, and non-governmental business organisations such as the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
After successfully completing the final exam, the Ukrainian officials received certificates as proof of their skills and competencies.