On May 30, within the framework of cooperation between the State Agency of Ukraine for Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, the Ukrainian office of PETERKA & PARTNERS law firm and the international platform Nazovni, a practical seminar for representatives of Ukrainian business was held.
The discussion was focused on:
- legal aspects of doing business in Eastern Europe: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, and Poland.
- the mechanism of interaction between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and Ukrainian exporters through the NAZOVNI platform.
Speakers of the workshop:
- Gennadiy Nadolenko, Director of the Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine;
- Alina Shyshkina, Head of the Exporters Support Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Yulia Sereda, Senior Associate at the Ukrainian office of Peterka & Partners Law Firm;
- Oleksandra Sologub, Head of the Exporters Department at the international platform NAZOVNI.
Special thanks to the Embassy of Ukraine in Prague for its assistance in establishing bilateral cooperation with Peterka & Partners and organizing this event.